TSIOQUE is a hand-drawn, frame-by-frame animated 2D adventure game.
Escape the clutches of an Evil Wizard and discover the secrets hidden within the spellbound castle of your ancestors.
Many dangers await. You will laugh, you will be scared, you will embark on an adventure and regain your freedom.
But will you truly be ready for it?
- A 100% hand-drawn adventure with a unique atmosphere and a vivid, individual style, by the award-winning animation filmmaker and self-proclaimed genius Alek Wasilewski.
- Story with a twist – a clever storyline that may surprise you.
- Humor? Check. Darkness? Check. Suspense?
Check! What more could you ask for?
- LOTS of 2D animation – all characters and items are hand-animated, frame-by-frame, old-school-style.
- A living, breathing environment, full of hidden interactions.
Did we mention the game would have lots of animation?
- Exceptional soundtrack by Edward Harrison (NEOTOKYO, LUCKY DAY FOREVER) and Elle Kharitou, dynamically illustrating the gameplay and adjusted to your every action.
- The protagonist – a little girl with a talent for bringing chaos and destruction wherever she goes. Those who dare stand in her way are in for a lot of trouble...
- Beautiful, hand-drawn backgrounds.
- Fully voiced dialogue tracks.
- Not just for children – a multi-layered tale, created with respect for both younger players and older, more demanding ones, which can be appreciated by everyone on their own level.
- You can "die" in this game! - It's an adventure game, so explore, solve puzzles... but beware. You will not always have the comfort of infinite time for solving a problem – sometimes you may need to think fast! Other times, you may want to think twice before choosing a course of action, as the wrong decision may cost you your freedom... or worse!
- Non-episodic storytelling – you will find no "Find out what happens next, pay more money!" cliffhangers here. We are not particularly fond of episodic gameplay, so here, you get the complete experience – the story told from start to finish, from the introduction to the grand finale.
- A changing, mysterious and dangerous world – even before the Wizard's attack, the castle held many secrets. Now, bound by a powerful spell, the castle has not only become home to demons and magical creatures, but also, itself, has been affected by the evil power... It bends and shapeshifts, forming layers upon layers of transformation and illusion... It is an essential part of the plot and – especially later in the game – is tightly integrated into the gameplay.
We are currently competing on Steam Greenlight, so please help us there as well, and vote for TSIOQUE!
Alek Wasilewski - writer/director, animator
Michał Urbański - Illustrator
Piotr Ruszkowski - Illustrator (OhNoo)
Łukasz Rutkowski - artist, animator (OhNoo)
Grzegorz Markowski - programmer (OhNoo)
Edward Harrison - composer
Elle Kharitou - composer